All services provided by dewPixel LLC ("dewPixel LLC") may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless dewPixel LLC from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to dewPixel LLC' servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Examples of unacceptable content or links:
hacker programs or archives
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WITHOUT CHANCE OF REFUND.
We do not allow IRC or IRC bots to be operated on our servers.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of dewPixel LLC is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of dewPixel LLC must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
By the Account Activation Date of each month, dewPixel LLC shall either:
(1) debit the client's credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or
(2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to dewPixel LLC by no later than the specified payment due date. dewPixel LLC shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client's failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. In the event of non payment, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended until the invoice has been paid.
Certain services carry a setup fee charged by dewPixel LLC to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to dewPixel LLC and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
Money back guarantee & refund policy
We offer a 30 day Money back guarantee.
Refunds: If client has retained the services for one year and has pre-paid dewPixel LLC for such services, refunds will be issued for any unused full month of the services, upon client's request. Therefore, if client's account is cancelled at any point during the one-year term, client will be entitled to a refund for the months remaining, after notice given by the 25th day of the preceding month.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service runs daily and once a week on Thursday, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. dewPixel LLC is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on dewPixel LLC servers.
We DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. We require 30 days notice for a cancellation.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
dewPixel LLC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from dewPixel LLC ' servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, dewPixel LLC shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of dewPixel LLC ' servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
Changes to the TOS
dewPixel LLC reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
dewPixel LLC cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by dewPixel LLC are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by dewPixel LLC are not directly owned or written by dewPixel LLC. Moreover, dewPixel LLC holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as dewPixel LLC sees fit.
By activating your account with dewPixel LLC, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
Server Uptime Guarantee
dewPixel LLC guarantees 99.95% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime on all hosting plans. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of excessive downtime upon request.
dewPixel LLC reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies,
guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right
to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without
dewPixel LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We use this information for no other reason.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request services. (128 bit encryption). We collect sensitive information which is used only for our purpose, not third party receives any type of information from us.
Contact information from the order forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
Billing information that is collected is used to bill the user for services.
Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site.
We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use strong SSL encryption to ensure your privacy.
Information collected on this site is strictly for our use, NO OTHER OUTSIDE PERSONS MAY VIEW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS BILLING INFORMATION, ETC.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices
of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: email@example.com
As a provider of web site hosting and other Internet-related services, dewPixel LLC offers its customer (also known as "Subscribers") and their customers and users the means to acquire and disseminate a wealth of public, private, commercial and non-commercial information. dewPixel LLC respects that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information. However, when there are competing interests at issue, dewPixel LLC reserves the right to take certain preventive or corrective actions. In order to protect these competing interests, dewPixel LLC has developed an Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP"), which supplements and explains certain terms of each customer's respective service agreement, and is intended as a guide to the customer's rights and obligations when using dewPixel LLC' services. This AUP will be revised from time to time.
One important aspect of the Internet is that no one party owns or controls it. This fact accounts for much of the Internet's openness and value, but it also places a high premium on the judgment and responsibility of those who use it, both in the information they acquire and in the information they disseminate to others. When subscribers obtain information through the Internet, they must keep in mind that dewPixel LLC cannot monitor, verify, warrant or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information they acquire. For this reason, the subscriber must exercise his or her best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet, and also should be aware that some material posted to the Internet may be sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Because dewPixel LLC cannot monitor or censor the Internet, and will not attempt to do so, dewPixel LLC cannot accept any responsibility for injury to its subscribers resulting from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive or illegal Internet communications.
When subscribers disseminate information from the Internet, they must keep in mind that dewPixel LLC does not review, edit, censor or take responsibility for any information its subscribers may create. When users place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation and other harmful speech. Also, because the information created is carried over dewPixel LLC' network and may reach a large number of people, including both subscribers and non-subscribers of dewPixel LLC, subscribers' postings to the Internet may affect other subscribers and may affect dewPixel LLC' goodwill, business, reputation or operations. For these reasons, subscribers violate dewPixel LLC policy and the Service Agreement when they, their customers, affiliates or subsidiaries engage in the following prohibited activities:
Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial information over the Internet. It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward dewPixel LLC, but also because it can overload dewPixel LLC' network and disrupt service to dewPixel LLC' subscribers. Also, maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. When a complaint is received, dewPixel LLC will investigate and shutdown the account that is SPAMing. A $250 charge for violating this policy may be charged to the person initiating the SPAM. Furthermore dewPixel LLC reserves the right to prosecute for this violation. A $1.00 charge will be assessed PER EMAIL sent should dewPixel LLC choose to pursue and prosecute.
dewPixel LLC does not allow adult content and will suspend/terminate any offending account.
Large File Policy:
dewPixel LLC is not for file hosting and distribution - as such, customers may not host any files larger than 50MB in size that are observed to be available for the sole purpose of download. Such files include but are not limited to .ISO, audio/video files, .EXE files. If you are unsure whether your file is against this policy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obscene Speech or Materials:
Using dewPixel LLC' network to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material is prohibited. dewPixel LLC is required by law to notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on or being transmitted through its network.
Defamatory or Abusive Language:
Using dewPixel LLC' network as a means to transmit or post negative, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language.
Forging of Headers:
Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks:
Accessing, illegally or without authorization, computers, accounts or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual's system (often known as "hacking"). Also, any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e., port scan, stealth scan or other information-gathering activity).
Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses or Other
Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail bombing or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service or equipment.
Facilitation a Violation of this AUP:
Advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product or service that is designed to violate this AUP, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail bombing, denial of service attacks and piracy of software.
Export Control Violations:
Exporting encryption software over the Internet or otherwise, to points outside the United States.
dewPixel LLC reserves the right not to accept postings from newsgroups where we have actual knowledge that the content of the newsgroup violates the AUP.
Other Illegal Activities:
Engaging in activities that are determined to be illegal, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards and pirating software.
Engaging in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that dewPixel LLC determines to be harmful to its subscribers, operations, reputation, goodwill or customer relations.
As we have pointed out, the responsibility for avoiding harmful activities just described rests primarily with the subscriber. dewPixel LLC will not, as an ordinary practice, monitor the communications of its subscribers to ensure that the comply with dewPixel LLC' policy or applicable law. However, when dewPixel LLC becomes aware of harmful activities, it may take any action to stop the harmful activity, including, but not limited to, removal of information, shutting down a web site, implementing screening software designed to block offending transmissions, denying access to the Internet, or any other action deemed appropriate by dewPixel LLC.
dewPixel LLC is also aware that many of its subscribers are themselves providers of Internet services, and that information reaching dewPixel LLC' facilities from those subscribers may have originated from a customer of the subscriber or from another third party. dewPixel LLC does not require its subscribers who offer Internet services to monitor or censor transmissions or web sites created by customers of its subscribers. dewPixel LLC reserves the right to directly take action against a customer of its subscribers. Also, dewPixel LLC may take action against the dewPixel LLC' subscriber because of activities of a customer of the subscriber, even though the action may affect other customers of the subscriber. Similarly, dewPixel LLC anticipates that subscribers who offer Internet services will cooperate with dewPixel LLC in any corrective or preventive action that dewPixel LLC deems necessary. Failure to cooperate with such corrective or preventive measures is a violation of dewPixel LLC policy.
dewPixel LLC will not intentionally monitor private electronic mail messages sent or receive by its subscribers, unless required to do so by law, governmental authority or when public safety is at stake. dewPixel LLC may, however, monitor its service electronically to determine that its facilities are operating satisfactorily. Also, dewPixel LLC may disclose information, including, but not limited to, information concerning a subscriber, a transmission made using our network, or a web site, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, statute, regulation or governmental request. dewPixel LLC assumes not obligation to inform the subscriber that subscriber information has been provided and, in some cases, may be prohibited by law from giving such notice. Finally, dewPixel LLC may disclose subscriber information or information transmitted over its network where necessary to protect dewPixel LLC and others from harm, or where such disclosure is necessary to the proper operation of the system. However, dewPixel LLC will never sell information to other services or outside companies.
dewPixel LLC expects that its subscribers who provide Internet services to others will comply fully with all applicable laws concerning the privacy of online communications. A subscriber's failure to comply with those laws will violate dewPixel LLC policy. Finally, dewPixel LLC wishes to emphasize that, in signing the Service Agreement, subscribers indemnify dewPixel LLC for any violation of the Service Agreement, law or dewPixel LLC policy resulting in loss to dewPixel LLC or the bringing of any claim against dewPixel LLC by any third party. This means that, if dewPixel LLC is sued because of a subscriber's or customer of a subscriber's activity, the subscriber will be responsible for payment of any damages awarded against dewPixel LLC, plus costs and reasonable attorney's fees.
We hope this AUP is helpful in clarifying the obligations of Internet
users, including dewPixel LLC and its subscribers, as responsible
members of the Internet. Any complaints about a subscriber's violation
of this AUP should be sent to email@example.com.
CUSTOMER DOMAIN REGISTRATION PRODUCT AGREEMENT EXTENSION
dewPixel LLC (hereinafter referred to as "Parent") AND you (hereinafter referred to as "Customer")
entered into a Customer Master Agreement ("Agreement") effective from April 19, 2012 of which this "Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension" is a part.
WHEREAS, Parent is authorized to provide Internet registration and management services for domain names, for the list of TLDs mentioned within APPENDIX 'B';
WHEREAS, the Customer wishes to purchase Registration and/or Management and/or Renewal and/or Transfer for the list of TLDs mentioned within APPENDIX 'B' through Parent;
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) "TLD" refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .US, .IN, .EU, .UK, .TRAVEL, .WS, .COOP, CentralNIC, .MOBI, .ASIA, .ME, .TEL, .MN, .BZ, .CC, .TV, .CN, .NZ, .CO, .CA, .DE, .ES, .AU, .XXX and .RU.
(2) "gTLD" refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .TRAVEL, .COOP, .MOBI, .ASIA, .TEL and .XXX.
(3) "Domain Order" refers to an Order fulfilled by the Customer through the Parent under this Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension.
(4) "Registrant" refers to the registrant/owner of a Domain Order as in the OrderBox Database.
(5) "Registrar" refers to the Registrar of a Domain Order as in the OrderBox Database and/or shown in the Whois Record.
(6) Registry Operator refers to the Organisation/Entity that maintains the registry of a TLD of a Domain Order.
(7) "Whois Record" refers to the collection of all data elements of the Domain Order, specifically its Registrant Contact Information, Administrative Contact Information, Technical Contact Information, Billing Contact Information, Nameservers if any, its Creation and Expiry dates, its Registrar and its current Status in the Registry.
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
(1) The Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out by the Registrar of the Domain Name during the term of the Domain Order. The Customer must familiarize himself with such terms. The Customer acknowledges that the Registrar has various rights and powers as mentioned in the Registrar's terms and conditions. Parent is not liable for any action taken by Registrar pursuant to the Registrar's terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Registrants' noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
(2) The Customer will not make any changes to any information associated with the Domain Order without explicit authorization from the Registrant of that Domain Order.
(3) The Customer must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator.
3. RIGHTS OF PARENT
Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to freeze, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any Domain Order, in order to comply with any applicable Dispute policies, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any Court Orders, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the information associated with the Domain Order is inaccurate, or has been tampered with, or has been modified without authorization, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the Domain Order ownership should belong to another entity, or if Customer/Customer/Registrant does not comply with any applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by Parent, Service Providers, ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator. The Customer agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
In the event of termination of this Product Agreement Extension for any reason, Sections 2 and 3 shall survive.
PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Privacy Protection Service hides the contact details of the actual owner from appearing in the Whois Lookup Result of his domain name.
2. IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
(1) Customer acknowledges and agrees that the contact information being displayed in the Whois of a privacy protected Domain Order will be those designated by the Parent, and
(1) any mail received via post at this Address would be rejected;
(2) any telephone call received at this Telephone Number, would be greeted with an electronic answering machine requesting the caller to email the email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name;
(3) the sender of any email to an email address listed in the Whois of this privacy protected domain name, will get an automated response email asking them to visit the URL http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to contact the Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact of a privacy protected domain name through an online form. This message would be relayed as an email message via http://www.privacyprotect.org/ to the actual Registrant, Administrative, Billing or Technical Contact email address in the OrderBox Database.
(2) Customer agrees that we can not guarantee delivery of messages to either the Registrant, Administrative, Billing, Technical Contact, of a privacy protected Domain Order, and that such message may not be delivered in time or at all, for any reason whatsoever. Parent and Service Providers disclaim any and all liability associated with non-delivery of any messages relating to the Domain Order and this service.
(3) Customer understands that the Privacy Protection Service is only available for certain TLDs.
(4) Irrespective of whether Privacy Protection is enabled or not, Customers and Registrants are required to fulfill their obligations of providing true and accurate contact information as detailed in the Agreement.
(5) Customer understands and acknowledges that Parent in its sole, unfettered discretion, can discontinue providing Privacy Protection Services on the Order for any purpose, including but not limited to:
(1) if Parent receives any abuse complaint for the privacy protected domain name, or
(2) pursuant to any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement agency, or
(3) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name, or
(4) any other reason that Parent in its sole discretion deems appropriate to switch off the Privacy Protection Services.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF CUSTOMER
Customer must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Order must also acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Customer shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Customer's nondisclosure of these terms to Registrant of Domain Order.
Customer and Registrant agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Parent, Service Providers, PrivacyProtect.org, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or related in any way to the Privacy Protection services provided hereunder.
LIST OF TLDS PARENT IS AUTHORIZED TO PROVIDE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
* .COM, .NET (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .ORG (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .BIZ (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .INFO (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .NAME and .NAME Defensive Registrations and .NAME Mail Forwards (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .US (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .IN (through Registrar Directi Web Services Pvt. Ltd.)
* .EU (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .UK (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .TRAVEL (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. D/B/A PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .WS (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. D/B/A PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .COOP (through Registrar The Midcounties Co-operative Ltd)
* CentralNIC (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .MOBI (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. D/B/A PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .ASIA (through Registrar NetEarth One, Inc.)
* .ME (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. D/B/A PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .TEL (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .MN, .BZ (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .CC, .TV (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .CN (through Registrar Directi Web Services Pvt. Ltd)
* .NZ (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .CO (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .CA (through Registrar PublicDomainRegistry.com Inc)
* .DE (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .ES (through Registrar Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com)
* .AU (through Registrar Public Domain Registry Pty Ltd.)
* .RU (through Registrar RU-Center)
VERISIGN MOBILEVIEW SERVICE SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Verisign MobileView Service creates a mobile-friendly version for your .COM and .NET website.
2. IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS
Registrant agrees that Verisign may store the following data elements about any MobileView-enabled domain name:
(1) General Details (Company Name, Description and Company Logo);
(2) Contacts (Phone, Email and Address);
(3) Social (Facebook and Twitter URL);
(4) Products (Product Name, Description, Price and Image);
(5) Business Hours (Title and Hours of Operation);
(6) Coupons (Name, Description, Disclaimer, Image, Start and End Date).
(7) Usage information:
(1) Number of hits for any given domain name;
(2) User agent (where the request is coming from);
(3) Crawling website to collect website information.
3. DATA USAGE
Registrant agrees and acknowledges the following terms of data usage by Verisign:
(1) The data will be used to display to the end users and not used for any other internal purposes. This data is all publicly available on the internet and/or customer website.
(2) Customer information is used to create and maintain accounts as well as contacting Customers in case of any problems with accounts, provide technical support, conduct surveys and other similar activities.
(3) Verisign may use data for statistical analysis purpose to understand the Verisign MovileView adoption rate, trend by TLD’s etc. in order to make improvements to our services.
4. DATA RETENTION
Registrant acknowledges that Verisign may retain some data that has been anonymized under the IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS, as well as retain statistical information derived from aggregated data, even after the MobileView Service has been cancelled.
5. DATA TRANSFER
Registrant acknowledges that Verisign may transfer data collected under the IMPLEMENTATION DETAILS across International boundaries.